Qualifying families must be:
- Be below income limits equal to 50% of the Area Median Income for the appropriate geographic area (see income limits link).
- At least one member of the household must be a citizen of the U.S. or have eligible immigration status.
- Must not owe any housing authorities any debts from previous participation in assisted housing programs.
- Must not have been terminated from any assisted housing program in the last year.
- May not be convicted of any violent or drug-related criminal activity in the past 3 years. (Every criminal history is taken on a case-by-case basis, even if a drug or violent crime is discovered, it does not automatically disqualify you from participation on the HCV Program, and your criminal history should not deter you from applying for the HCV Program.)
- Not been convicted of manufacture or distribution of methamphetamines on any federally funded housing property/program, and
- Not subject to a lifetime registration as a sex offender
All applications should be submitted through our website. If you have a reasonable accommodation request for a paper application, please contact our office via phone at 325-676-6385 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the Online Application.